Designate a place for everything in your home. If you take something out, put it back where you found it.
Store items where you need them.
Start a Morning Routine
• Create a peaceful retreat by making your bed first thing when you rise.
• Put pajamas away in a drawer or if need washing in a hamper.
• Keep paper towels under sink to wipe down bathroom counter and mirror before you leave home.
Start a Bedtime Routine
• Select and lay clothes out for the next day use.
• Check calendar for tomorrow’s appointments. Then work on daily To-Do list.
• Utilize a bin/box or shelf for items needed when you leave home. I like to call my bin a launch pad. Locate your
launch pad near exit door.
• Take 15 minutes before you go to bed to put things away.
Next > Paper Management